In the modern world, where time is the main value, online dating sites are frequently used to quickly find potential matches, friends, and love. At the first date, each partner wants to make a nice impression. That first impression you make during this short period of time depends largely on how you look and what you say.
To speed up the process, you can ask 25 useful questions that will help keep the conversation on the right track so you can get to know the person better. Let’s check the best questions to meet a man or find a woman online!
Best Questions to Ask
- What do you do for a living? – it is recommended as an introductory question, it will help to reveal the professional status of a person, but will not tell about his personality.
- What is your zodiac sign?
- Is there anything you would like to tell me about yourself? – it will reveal the personality of a single woman or man you asked.
- When did you have the last relationship and how long did it last?
- What are you looking for in a relationship? – the question will help determine whether your views match.
- Would you like to start a family? – an important question that will help understand your date’s relationship to marriage.
- Would you like to have children? – another crucial question if you are looking for a serious relationship, and your date is not.
- How do you spend your free time? – the question will help to understand the compatibility of your interests.
- Is there anything that you are proud of? – the question will reveal the basic values of a person.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? – the answer determines the romantic nature of singles men or women.
- What is your favorite month of the year and why? Maybe a significant event is connected with it?
- What is your favorite book/movie? – both of you can discuss the film or book and get to know each other better.
- How do you see the perfect date? – a great question to start a conversation.
- What is your favorite music, band or artist? Do you share the same musical tastes?
- Do you love animals? Do you have a pet? – perhaps you are allergic to cats, and your potential partner is an enthusiastic cat owner?
- If you could be an animal, who would you choose? – just a fun question to laugh.
- Do you think the glass is half empty or full? – the question will help you to check if a person is a pessimist or an optimist,
- If you could go back to the past, what would you change? – check if you partner deeply regret.
- If you won the lottery, where would you spend your millions? – the question will help to make the conversation less tense.
- What makes you laugh and cry? – the question will help to understand what your date likes.
- Describe your ideal vacation. – Someone will tell you about the sunny azure coast of the sea, and someone likes the snow-covered slopes.
- What TV program will you never miss?
- Are you an owl or a morning person? – thus will help to see if your biorhythms match.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?
- What qualities do you value in people? Why?
Of course, there are many more questions you can ask at the dating night. Here the main thing is to clearly define for yourself what exactly you are looking for in a partner at the dating service. Choose questions that are closer to your heart and, to which answers, will be really important to you.